The purpose of this data protection policy is to regulate the treatment that Jelly Boats SL makes of the personal data that it collects on its website, due to the entry into force of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD).
In this sense, Jelly Boats SL (the Owner, hereinafter) guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD).
1. Responsible for data processing
The person responsible for the processing of personal data collected on the website is the Owner. Your identification data is set out below:
Owner: Jelly Boats SL
Provisional NIF : B-09683392
Address: Provençals 264 6 – 08020 Barcelona (Barcelona).
2. Purpose of data processing
The collection and processing of personal data that you provide by different means, contact forms, surveys or procedures are done in accordance with current legislation on data protection, and with the sole purpose of providing you with the service that you request.
Below we specify the type of treatment, the purposes and the periods of conservation of personal data:
• Contact forms: the Holder requests personal data, which may include: name and surname, email address and telephone number, in order to respond to your queries. These data are used to respond to your messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through the website, as well as any other query you may have. and that it is not subject to the conditions of the website or the purchase.
• Content subscription forms: the Owner requests the following personal data: name and surname and email address to manage the subscription list, send newsletters, promotions and special offers. The data you provide to the Owner will be located on the servers of The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a, domiciled in the USA. (MailChimp).
• Reservation forms: the Holder requests the following personal information: name and surname, email address and shipping billing address. In addition, you will be asked for your card number and expiration date to make the payment. For your peace of mind, absolute security is guaranteed, since both your personal data and your card data travel encrypted to Stripe, Inc. thanks to the SSL secure server provided by GeoTrust Global CA. At no time does the Card Holder receive the details of his card, only the confirmation of his payment. Likewise, as stated in the Terms and conditions of purchase, the personal data that you provide us through the purchase forms will be incorporated into our customer file in order to be able to provide the requested services, as well as to maintain it/ informed about matters related to the commercial activity and its services, and that it also undertakes not to assign or communicate the information to third parties.
The personal data that you have released will be processed solely for the purpose of which you were informed and that you authorized. Your data will not be transferred to third parties.
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is the execution of the services or the purchase that you have requested and have expressly authorized. In no case will automated decisions be made based on your data.
There are other purposes for which the Owner treats your personal data:
• To guarantee compliance with the conditions contained in the Legal Notice and in the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
• To support and improve the services offered by this website.
• To manage social networks. Jelly Boats SL has a presence on social networks. If you become a follower on the social networks of Jelly Boats, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case. and that you have previously accepted.
You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks in these links:
The Holder will process your personal data in order to correctly manage its presence on the social network, inform you of its activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
In no case will the Owner use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data processed by the Holder are:
Conservation of personal data
The personal data that you provide to the Holder will be kept until you request its deletion.
3. Recipients of personal data
• Mailchimp The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a , domiciled in the US. You will find more information on their website. The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a traffic data in order to provide its email services Titulareting to the Owner.
• Stripe, Inc.: Your personal data, such as your card data, travels encrypted to Stripe, Inc. thanks to the secure SSL server provided by GeoTrust Global CA. Likewise, at no time does the cardholder receive the details of their card, only the confirmation of their payment.
4. Veracity of personal data
The users provide the data voluntarily, they feel informed of the use and the treatment that is made. All the information you provide must be truthful.
The user is the only person responsible for the false or inaccurate statements made and the damage caused to the owner or third parties. The Owner reserves the right to exclude from the services any user who has provided false information, without prejudice to other actions that may proceed by law.
5. Your rights when providing us with personal data
At any time you can request and obtain information about the manner and purpose with which we process your data. You can exercise the following rights:
• Access your data : request what data we have about you and what use we make of it and even ask that we provide it to you so that you can send it to another responsible person.
• Rectify your data : request the modification or rectification of inaccurate data.
• Delete your data : request that your data be deleted and cannot be processed, outside of what the law requires to keep.
• Oppose a certain treatment of your data : request that we not make a specific use of your data.
For which purpose, you can write to us indicating what right you want to exercise (access, rectification, deletion, opposition or data portability), attaching a copy of the DNI, to the email address email@example.com
5. Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, Jelly Boats SL takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best industry practices to prevent their loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
6. Additional information on the processing of personal data
For more information about the processing of personal data carried out by Vacaina, you can contact the Owner at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org